Properties | 920 Klem Road
The fifty-acre farm on Klem Road was settled in 1906 by Edward Froniear and Clara Stumpf. A barn built in 1850 was on the property and still stands. The Froniear family sold the property to Harold Marsh who built the small stucco home in 1943. The Froniear family moved back to the property in 1955.