Properties | 724 Maple Drive
This farmhouse, built circa 1900, is a front gable, side wing-style. The property was settled in 1850 by Dennis LaBar. Robert and Margaret Hill bought the farm on Cemetery Road in 1907. Cemetery Road was renamed Maple Drive in 1938. Originally there were 50 acres and the property went east, then north to Klem Road. Robert and Margaret raised 11 children in the home.