624 Klem Road

Properties | 624 Klem Road

Using local Webster brick, this house was constructed in 1862 by Mr. James Lockwood.  The property was originally owned by his wife’s family, who also owned the Vinton Saw Mill, which was located across Klem Road on Shipbuilders Creek.

This vernacular-style farmhouse has been enlarged and remodeled in keeping with the architectural integrity of the original building.