Properties | 607 DeWitt Road
This gable front, side wing brick home is on property that is part of the original Lot #72 in the Gore Track, a triangular piece of land near Irondequoit Bay as measured by early survey mapping. On May 28, 1853, Calvin Cleveland and his wife Mary Ann deeded the property to Eldridge C. Herrick. Several owners made changes through the years, but the house remains a double brick structure with 24″ thick walls. Double-brick walls are constructed of two skins of brickwork with an air gap in between.