Properties | 580 Bay Road
This circa 1868 brick Italianate-style house, situated on 1.25 acres, was part of an original 90-acre farm as referenced on an 1872 Webster map. The house belonged to a G. Miller and appears to have been built in two stages. A brick near the back window is carved with the date 1868. Included on the property are a garage, a stone milk house and pig house, and a well pump. In 1910, the living room was remodeled to the Arts and Crafts style, and the original floor-to-ceiling windows were raised up from floor level. The original ceilings were 12 feet high but have been lowered to 10 feet. The original Victorian chandelier remains in the dining room. In 2003, the back section was renovated with a period-style kitchen and back porch.