Properties | 426 Ridge Road
The Blarney Stone Inn
This building has been a popular location through the years. It was built in 1926 by Dr. and Mrs. Mattie Corrigan. Called The Blarney Stone Inn, it was a restaurant and party house with excellent food. After eleven years the successful business was leased by Mr. and Mrs. Floyd W. Curtis. Through the years a few different proprietors have run the restaurant. In the mid-1940s, it was known as Punk Rowe’s Blarney Stone Inn and known for its chicken “on the rough.” It would change hands again around 1947 and become the Sagamore Inn. In 1953, Edward C. Seitz purchased the business and it became Seitz’s Restaurant until 1960 when the Seitz’s remodeled the building into a grocery store and delicatessen. In 2003, Ed and Carol Seitz sold the building and the business, but it remained a deli for a number of years. In 2014 the building was remodeled and reopened as a micro-brewery.