Properties | 397 Phillips Road
This solid brick home was built by Carlton Bowman circa 1880 with local brick. The style is a typical farmhouse design of the period. Mr. Bowman sold the farm to George Deurbaum in 1908. The Deurbaums had 9 children. Two boys died as infants, leaving seven girls who worked very hard helping their parents operate the farm. The farm was sold in 1951.