Properties | 1780 Woodard Road
The farmhouse and barn were built circa 1863 by John Wolf. The home was purchased by Anton Bischoping in 1922 and later sold to his son Edward. The home is a traditional farmhouse of the time, designed with a side wing, front gable, and a center entrance. It has three bedrooms. The back porch has the school bell from District No. 8 School on its roof. District No. 8 School was across the street from the Bischoping farm. There are two barns, a chicken coop, and a pigpen on the property.