Properties | 1460 Ridge Road
Church of the Most Holy Trinity
On June 2, 1901, the Feast of the Most Holy Trinity, a new Roman Catholic Church was dedicated in Webster. The current red brick church replaced a much smaller wooden church. The architecture is considered Romanesque Revival, which is noted for heavy walls and semi-circular arches. The sanctuary dome emulates the masonry domes of ancient construction. Additional features include a bell tower, choir loft, imported stained glass windows, wooden altar, oak pews, and two side altars. Over the last 50 years, Holy Trinity has undergone three major renovations and expansion projects to accommodate the growing number of parishioners.